restore a bkf file
dla
2008-07-07 18:27:00 UTC
I have a server that is running windows 2000. I back this server up to a dpm
client server using nt backup. I then back the client server to the dpm
server. I am trying to restore a bkf file from tape to a server but when I
look at the drive, there is no data. I tried this on two other servers with
the same result. The dpm monitor shows that the data was successfully copied
to the server. Is anyone else having a problem like this?
dla
IT STAFF
dla
dla
dla
Madhan S [MSFT]

dla
dla
2008-07-08 14:05:02 UTC
Sorry, but I may be confusing you. I usually copy the data (which contains
the bkf file) from the dpm tape onto another sever and from that server I do
a restore using ntbackup. I only do this for servers that are running
windows 2000.
--
dla
dla
Kazim
2008-07-29 11:40:02 UTC
Dear you use SysTools BKF Repair software, for recover data from Windows BKF
format file. this software is available on internet.

try this site to download software.

www.bkffilerecovery.net
dla
a***@gmail.com
2013-08-28 04:47:53 UTC
If we talk about third party solution than one option is available which help you to recover data from all Windows OS which is corrupted due to any cause such as virus infection, interrupted bkf, CRC error. This application easily repairs the entire error such as unusable bkp, fixed media full,backup containing unrecognized data, inconsistency in the request media. Try this BKF Repair Application: http://freewindowsdatarecoverysoftware.blogspot.in/