unable to retrieve backed up Documents, music & pictures
Joe Hill
2012-06-13 08:39:43 UTC
I have backup discs from Win98, XP, and Vista Home and I am unable to retrieve the backed up Documents, music & pictures. There are always problems. Is there a way I can open these .BAK files sort through them and retrieve the information? I have pictures that are irreplaceable along with live recorded music. When my computer crashed I would just upgrade to the next OS. I have many back up sets of CD's and an external hard drive with backup sets.
siddharth jha
2012-06-19 09:28:08 UTC