How to fix Error 31008?
unknown
2009-09-15 09:42:00 UTC
I want to use DPM 2007 32 bits to back up Sharepoint Server. We have one server as domain controller, one machine to store Sharepoint and one to install DPM. However, in the "Create protection group" step, I am meeting 31008 issue. I have done a lot of searching and tried what I found. Hotfix 940349 was installed in all servers. But it popped up error 31008 when we clicked at Sharepoint or SQL Server database.
Please help us to solve this problem. It have made me mad in 2 weeks.

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx
unknown
2009-09-16 02:50:57 UTC
I fixed this issue by upgrading SQL Server in Sharepoint server to SP 2.

Posted as a reply to:

How to fix Error 31008?

Hi,